The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscience, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment. - Earl Nightingale
Short Term Goals:
- Education: The completion of my second semester of Iraqi at the Defense Language Institute.
- Occupation: Complete training required to reach the status of Flight Commander.
- Finances: Keep up with my current monthly commitments.
- Fitness: Continue working on healing my knee and being able to run again.
Long Term Goals:
- Education: Masters in Linguistics, Biotechnology, and Criminal Justice
- Occupation: Retire with 20-30 years of service in the United States Air Force.
- Finances: Have all my bills paid for and have funds put away in my savings account for retirement.
- Fitness: To stay physically able to serve my country for life.